Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Art and Craft Show Schedule


This is the schedule of shows and markets I'll be taking part in this year. Don't know if you will be out and about in any of these places, but if you are, hope you will stop by and see me! All of these venues will have a great range of arts & crafts, so I'm looking forward to doing them. The good thing about doing shows and markets is that besides getting out of my studio and seeing real, live people :) , I can also usually find time to wander over to the other booths. Seems like there's always some lovely little craft item waiting for me....


You can find my books at:

Spring Sensations Fine Craft Sale
St. David’s
1525 Taylor Way, West Vancouver
May 9-11, 2008

Sorrento Farmer’s Market
Shopper’s Plaza
Selected Saturdays, May-Sept., 2008

Playing With Fire--
Pottery & Fine Craft Sale
Forster’s Convention Centre
at the Best Western Hotel
1250 Roger’s Way
Kamloops, BC
November 1, 2008

Art Market
Telus Convention Centre
Calgary, Alberta
November 20-23, 2008

1 comment:

Rima Staines said...

Hello.. happy to stumble across your blog and lovely books.. best wishes from Scotland :)
Rima