Friday, December 28, 2007

Books on Bookbinding


Yay! My husband gave me 2 bookbinding books for Christmas. Both of them are by Keith Smith--Volume I Non-Adhesive Binding:Books Without Paste or Glue, and Volume IV Non-Adhesive Binding: Smith's Sewing Single Sheets. I'm planning to make more leather journals this winter, and also play around with making albums from single sheets of art paper, so can't wait to dip into these books! I sat down and made a list of bindings I want to try out, and I'll post some pictures of the books as I make them.

2 comments:

Kristin Saegaert said...

I can't wait to see your new books from Smith's books! What a great gift from your husband! Love the books you have on your blog now!

moonandhare said...

Thanks, Kristin! I promised myself that I'd take some time off from bookbinding this week, and get a few things done around the house, but I'm having a hard time staying away from those Keith Smith books....it's sort of like having a box of chocolates sitting around, but not having one. :)